Monday, September 10, 2012

Scratch Building Geara-Zulu, not ZAKU form the mobile suit GUNDAM (TV animation series)_Gallery 1


This is the Scratch Building Geara-Zulu that is a mobile suit from the Mobile Suit Gundam that is a televised animation series in Japan. This Scratch Building was built to apply the GUNPLA competition 2012 in Japan and was taken three month to complete based on HGUC (1/144 scale) Ganpla. My work was advanced to the finals at the competition, but it was all and I was bummed. I have already started to built new work for GUNPLA competition 2013.

How to make the Wooden Geara-Zulu.
I hope that you try to make the Wooden Scratch Building!









END

Additional Information:
 I have set up the translation button in upper right of my another blog in Japanese. Please click here and enjoy my another blog too!











13JUN2013

No comments:

Post a Comment