Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wooden VOTOMS Scopedog Robot Model



This is the Wooden VOTOMS Scopedog Robot Model that I built last year. The Scopedog is the Armored Trooper from "Armored Trooper VOTOMS" that is the televised animation series in Japan. I have seen only the movie series through DVD before. Wooden VOTOMS Scopedog is my fourth work. 



Before beginning of the carving I found the VOTOMS magazine provided the design drawing of the Scopedog at the used book store and I started to make the parts of the Scopedog based on the design drawing. It was difficult to image the 3-D model of the Scopedog from 2-D design drawing. The applying wood lacquer was executed three month ago, since the quality of the applying wood lacquer was bad when I finished the carving of Scopedog. The applying wood lacquer was failed several time and it worked recently. Please have a look at the pictures of Wooden VOTOMS Scopedog Robot Model.

Design drawing of the Scopedog





How to make the Wooden Scratch Building.
I hope that you try to make the Wooden Scratch Building!



Please click here to see the latest Wooden scratch Building, Jesta Cannon.


Also, you can see a large number of pictures of the Wooden VOTOMS Painting Process at my another blog from below link, but it is all Japanese texts...

END

2 comments: